Thread Theory Designs – Quadra Jeans (download)
The Quadra Jeans sewing pattern by Thread Theory Designs provides a subtly modern take on the classic straight leg jean. This pair of jeans features a slight taper to the leg and extra room in the thigh to allow for lots of movement. They sit below the waist as a moderate low rise. Sew these jeans in denim with no stretch or up to 2% elastane to add just that little bit of additional flexibility that so perfectly suits an active lifestyle.
This jeans pattern features all of the traditional details required when sewing denim – add lots of strengthening topstitching, learn to sew flatfell inseams, construct a zipper fly, and apply rivets to high stress areas. As an added bonus, the waistband is drafted in two pieces with a center back seam hidden under the belt loop. This construction style allows for very easy fit modifications, even once the jeans are fully constructed. This is a perfect solution for the home sewist who might like to sew these as a surprise gift or for the wearer with a fluctuating waistline.
The Quadra Jeans sewing pattern is available as an instant printable PDF download and will be sent to your e-mail.
The PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
• A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
• A print-at-home PDF pattern on 28 pages (sizes 26-38) or 34 pages (sizes 40-50) (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper)
• A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36″ wide roll feed printers
• A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
• Pocket topstitching templates on 6 print-at-home pages